Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beautiful Day!

My heart is filled with tons of HAPPINESS:-) As I am sitting at my desk checking emails and gathering information on different schools for my kids, I am listening to birds chirping and looking at blue skies. This makes me SO happy and grateful to be alive and here on this earth. Even though my life has challenges, especially ones that I NEVER thought I would ever have to face/endure, I am grateful to be able to grow and learn from them. What a BEAUTIFUL DAY! Smile and find the beauty in your life today!

We can conquer ANYTHING!!!!!
December of 2009

4 comments:

MotherToMany said...

You ARE strong enough to handle whatever life throws at you, and if not then you have an army of defense of family and friends to help you out whenever you need it!

Tauna said...

Oh wendy....sounds a lot like what I am feeling today. Isn't it great to feel that peace and just pure happiness sometimes. I think it's those little moments that we feel this way that keeps us going....even when it's really hard sometimes.

those cute girls will fight anything off!!

Tamsyn said...

Why do I love you!? Oh Yeah, because you are so optimistic and awesome!! I just thought you should know. :)

Barlow Family said...

You are awesome Wendy! I love you!