Finally I am posting on the "Big" trip that we went on to celebrate our 30th birthday! Okay so my feelings on Vegas was that I had a blast just visiting with Pam, and our husbands, BUT Vegas is a nasty little city. I can definitely see why people call it "sin city"! Anyway, we basically ate 80% of the time and enjoyed every single minute of adult time that we all had:-)
Here's all of us outside the Bellagio. I think it's funny that we are a pattern....black, orange, black orange:-) I think I wore my jacket the whole time...it was really cold to me. I guess I am an official Arizonian:-(
Our first feast! A friend told us to go and it was gooood. It was thirty buck a person and so we stayed three hours to get our moneys worth. To say the least, the waiter was not very helpful or happy to see us there still at the three hour mark. They stopped filling our water after the 2 1/2 hour mark:-)
Bellagio water show, it was awesome!
This was inside some mall we went into where P.F. Changs was, we thought is was pretty cool cause it would change colors.
Pam and I at the M &M's store. Seriously not worth your time.:-( Over priced and REALLY really hot in there.
This was our last night:-( We went to a BBQ place of the strip and then went to Freemont Street, the old strip.
Nice view huh:-) Anyway, the only difference between the old and new strip was that there was old drunk people on the old and young drunk people on the new strip. Freemont street was pretty cool with the 4 football field long light show above us:-)
On the way home Jonathan and I kinda stopped at the Hoover Dam. It is such an amazing landmark!
9 comments:
what a fun way to celebrate the big 30! How fun for all of you! What great photos you took. I almost couldn't tell you and Pam apart. I'm glad you went on this trip- It gives you an extra boost doesn't it.
btw...thanks for giving me a hard time!! I need it- cuz your right- I've fallen down those stairs one to many times. seriously you think i would learn!!
How fun! I'm so glad you guys went. I loved all the pictures! You and your sister are so dang cute! Happy Birthday!
Happy late birthday. It sounds like you guys had fun. I can only imagine all the laughing that took place.
I am glad you had a good time and glad you enjoyed the food :)
That looks like so much fun! I've never been inside the Bellagio. That is awesome you got to do that. How did the kids and your friend do at home?
Viva Las Vegas!!! And the best part...no kiddos in tow!!! What a fun trip! Happy 30th!!!
you and your sister look sooo much alike- I mean I know, you're twins, but she almost looks more like you than you do (doesn't that sound stupid). remember- I've got twin sisters, but seriously, I'd love to meet her and see your personalities!
Dang! That looked like sucha fun trip! I am jealous. I can totally see you guys sitting at the buffet place for 3 hours. haha. I wish I was there with you! And I love that picture that jonathan took too! It looks like the ones that come in a frame when you buy it.
I laughed my butt off, funny lady! You need more time away ...you are glowing in those pics! Btw, I think of Jonathan singing "roxanne" all the time and it makes me giggle.
Post a Comment