Here's a belly picture I found that my hubby took! Seriously it's the only one that I think I like. Believe me I am A LOT bigger than this picture....Believe me:-)
I like how you have a brownie in your hand to confirm why you must be bigger than what the picture is portraying you to be. All kidding aside, I made an any fruit pie Saturday and ate 3/4th of it, and was kind enough to allow Jared to have a piece of it. :)
I like the brownie in your hand too. Hey, I look that and I should be due some time around 2020!!!!! Maybe sooner if I ever am able to excercise properly. You are so cute
You are so tiny girl! I can hardly believe this is baby #5! You are such a cute prego mom!!! I can't wait for this sweet baby to come! Any names yet????
10 comments:
I like how you have a brownie in your hand to confirm why you must be bigger than what the picture is portraying you to be. All kidding aside, I made an any fruit pie Saturday and ate 3/4th of it, and was kind enough to allow Jared to have a piece of it. :)
Such a cute baby bump! I'd be 4 weeks away from giving birth :( so I envy you and Pam.
BTW, I totally meant to call you today and time slipped away. Tomorrow will be just as busy for me so I hope I can catch you Wednesday.
Happy Birthday.
I love it! You are so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby when she comes! Sure do miss you guys!
You are so cute!! I don't think that picture is lying, you're not big at all!
Nope. Don't believe you.
You look FABULOUS!
You look good...and i have even seen you in person and I still think that!
It only shows in the tummy! How was the great trip?
I like the brownie in your hand too. Hey, I look that and I should be due some time around 2020!!!!! Maybe sooner if I ever am able to excercise properly.
You are so cute
You are so tiny girl! I can hardly believe this is baby #5! You are such a cute prego mom!!! I can't wait for this sweet baby to come! Any names yet????
Wow. You are huge. :)
Post a Comment