Okay, so yesterday 12/19, the girls had their Holiday parties and I was in charge of getting the pizza. Anyway, I decided to order it from Domino's. So I had two orders paid for and ready to be delivered at 2:20 and at 3:20. Easy order for both of them: 1st, 2 Cheese pizza's and 2 pepperoni, and 2nd 3 cheese and 3 pepperoni. So the first order comes and when we went to go feed the kids, we see there is NO CHEESE on either pizza. If there was any, it had dissolved into the very, very thin layer of sauce. So, being the hormonal freak that I am, I call them immediately to let them know that there is no cheese on our pizza's. I tell the guy that they better make sure they put cheese on our next order or I will ask for my money back. So 3:20 rolls around and I make the delivery guy wait as I check the pizzas and low and behold, NO CHEESE. Now I am raging with ridiculous amounts of hormones. I proceed to show the delivery man that there is no cheese on my pizzas. He tells me, I don't make the pizzas, I just deliver them. AHHH. So I ask him if he has a direct number for the locations (you now have to go through an automative questioneer to get to the location that you want, which just annoys me even more) Anyway he says that he does, but his phone is in the car, which he was not going to go and get. So I proceed again to call the location and finally get to the manager, who tells me, no insists that there is cheese on my pizza. I insist there is not and that the delivery guy is standing there looking and agreeing, see that I am not to be messed with, then the manager says that he is running out of cheese. RUNNING OUT OF CHEESE??? Are you serious? I tell him this is not my problem, that I paid for a product and you did not meet the products expectations. The conversation ended with me saying, Fine, I will take pictures and contact corporate. He seemed to not be bothered by that comment. So we used Anna's teachers camera and took pictures of the pizzas. I don't have them yet, but when I get them I will post them. It is of my opinion, that when you fork out $70.00 in pizza that you should get $70.00 worth, not $10.00 worth.
This is what the pizza should have looked like!
6 comments:
I am so with you on this! I wouldn't have to be hormonal to be raging mad about a situation like that! I can't believe a pizza place would actually deliver pizzas with no cheese!!
Ruuning out of cheese?! They are insane! Duh you go to the store and you buy more! Even dad would do that if they ran low on stuff at a party. It's not rocket science! I agree and I hope you get some results with corporate.
I surprised they tried to argue with you. That is so unprofessional. Running out of cheese? So if your pizza supposedly had cheese on it then the manager is telling you that the next sorry suckers to order pizza are not going to get cheese. And that's supposed to instill confidence in them? Ugh! I think pizza workers are on the bottom of the intellectual totem pole. We had a situation once with Papa Johns where they didn't ever deliver the pizza. We kept waiting and waiting. And when we called they insisted that the pizza had been delivered. And then they supposedly sent out another delivery that also never was delivered. (we doubled checked addresses and everything). And we had already paid for ours over the phone. So finally, at 11:00 they closed and we still had never gotten our pizzas. And they quit answering the phones. So Spouse drove over to their store and banged on the door yelling, "I want my money back!" They eventually responded to him and gave him our money.
Quick update, corporate is contacted and they are investigating;-)
Good for you. I worked for Pizza Hut and running out of cheese is not an option. Get your money back and then get store credit too.
Good for you Wendy. Some places have the worst customer service. Be sure to let the manager know (when you return to get your money) you shared your "pleasant" experience with friends in the area.
Post a Comment