Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I need some help!

To anyone who lives in my area, that reads my blog, I am in need of your help!!!
I do daycare out of our home and have loved it. Unfortunately, I have two families that will be leaving, one because the dad lost his job (March 1st is his last day of work) and the other is because the dad has a job change and will be moving out of the state (with in a month to two months):-( Anyway, I wish I could say that our families financial situation would be okay without this income, but it won't and I am in need of filling 3 spots. So, if you know anyone who is in need of a great, dedicated daycare provider, PLEASE send them my way! I charge per day, so if the child doesn't come, I don't charge.

Thanks in advance!!!
Wendy

3 comments:

Nola said...

Ugh...you would be an answer to my prayers if you lived in Utah County. I wish we lived closer! Sorry about the financial struggles. You will be in my prayers.

cookiemonsters said...

I have had the same issue! I have tried to get full time kids for over a year now and at 1 point did but the parents decided to change there hours to always have 1 parent at home with there kids. Hope you can find someone!

holley family said...

good luck wendy! i'll keep my ears out for anyone down that way...