Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TOFW 2011 November 4th and 5th

That's right, it's that time of year where I get to spread the word about a wonderful event! Time of For Women, or TOFW. I have been able to go to this awesome, educational weekend for the past 6 years. Every year has been inspirational and has given me an opportunity to re-group and learn something new about myself and the gospel and especially how I can become a better woman, mother and wife. I hope you take the time to watch the video that I have here.

http://www.edperformance.com/

This years theme is: "Choose to Become", all things are possible and will be here in Phoenix, Friday November 4th and Saturday November 5th. There will be a Time out For Girls as well this year!
Please check that out if you have daughters who are between the ages of 12-17. Anna will be able to come this year and I am SO excited for her:-)

Check it out here to see where TOFW will be and who will be the speakers: http://deseretbook.com/timeout/schedule

I hope if you haven't been able to go in years past, that you will take the time to take a TIME OUT for yourself and have a weekend of BECOMING!!!!

1 comment:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

Thanks for sharing that! I'd like to try and go this year. I've never been before.

Can you believe we're going to have children 12 years old?!