Monday, February 8, 2010

Curly Q's

Oh man, did your mom ever put those foam curlers in your hair growing up??? My mom did and I HATED it.....so I vowed to never do that to my girls. Well I thought instead of doing that I would make these buns in their hair instead. These are almost a year old, but being that my hubby finally got pictures downloaded to an external hard drive and showed me how to access them, I thought it would be fun to show some (what I think) funny pictures at my attempt to give my girls curly hair with out the foamy curlers.

Well this is strange, it won't let me move the pictures around. I know it's been a while since I've posted pictures, but if I recall correctly I thought I could move them around once I downloaded them...hmmm. Well I will try to explain them even though they aren't in the order I would have put them.

So this would've been the last picture to show, the hair here has calmed down a bit from when I first took the buns out. My two feisty M's eating their breakfast wondering if they like their hair.
Chewing gum with curly hair pose......
Mags wondering "What the heck did my mom do to me" She was SO excited to get this done to her, because she wanted curly hair SO bad, but when we all started to laugh as I was taking the buns out, she became very concerned and didn't appreciate that we were laughing at her....
Meggers...I think her hair turned out the best. I think because she has REALLY straight hair naturally.

Poor Mag Pie and that crazy hair....I seriously was laughing So hard I believe I was crying.
hahahahahahah seriously what is that......
hahahahhahahahaha
TICKED OFF, probably because I was taking pictures at this point:-)))))


It totally looks like she was electrocuted:-/





I totally don't miss those mirror closet doors. What a pain to always clean! So I hope you enjoy these fun pictures and don't think I'm the meanest mom in the world for making fun of my poor innocent children and the awful hair do's I gave them a year ago:-)

7 comments:

Pam said...

I laughed so hard. I love it! did you do several buns? Thank you for the kind words above. I hope you had a great rest of our birthday. I loved Chuck last night.

Barlow Family said...

I was laughing so hard. How fun! I loved the pictures!

Nola said...

I love the hair! What a great memory for them!

Alison said...

Love it! My mom did the same thing to me - with the foam curlers and I absolutely hated sleeping with those in!? I've done it to Lea a couple times in the past year. hehe! Happy to see you blogging again especially since I haven't seen you in what seems like forever! You're a wonderful mom, wife, and friend.

Meredith said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! Nora is sure glad she has the curls already.

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious! I was chickling to myself looking at those pictures. And they're so helpless; they just have to put up with it. So fun to be a mom!

Rebekah Barlow Guymon said...

I love the curly hair!