Friday, October 2, 2009
BEAUTIFUL
What a wonderful morning:-) I woke up around 5ish and walked around the house (which was peaceful) waiting for Addison to wake up and realized that it was nice and cool outside. So I started to open up all of the windows and enjoyed the crisp air from mother nature. It was GLORIOUS!!!!! I love this time of year. (I would love it even more if there was color changes) but hey, cooling down is better than nothing. Anyway, I went outside and walked around the front yard and enjoyed the sun rising and all the sounds that morning brings. My head is feeling like it wants to stay on my head, now that picture day is over with....THANK HEAVENS. ( I was in charge of it at the girls school). During breakfast, I made some eggs, bacon and hash browns and Anna says, "I feel like we're camping." She said because the house was cold and the smell of bacon with cold air reminds her of that:-) LOVE IT!!! Well, I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glorious days!
Yea for the new house--I want to see more pictures--take us on a tour. :) Fall is nice, but it got too cold too fast up here. I wanted it to linger in the 70's longer.
Post a Comment