Monday, May 18, 2009

One week old

Well Addison/Addi, turned a week old Saturday! It really is true when people say that is seems like it takes forever for the little ones to come, but once they are here, it goes too fast:-( We are enjoying every moment with her. She has such a sweet, calm personality. She is SO yummy to me:-) All of the girls have adjusted really well and love on Addison whenever they can. It is really cute to see them being such good big sisters too!

**Some things we are looking forward to this upcoming week:

1. School is out on Thursday, which means SUMMER BREAK!!!!!
2. There will be a cool down Wednesday through the weekend to 97 degrees:-) (It will be 107 today:-/ )
3. Grandma and Grandpa Shreeve, and Aunt Kait are coming to visit....the girls are SOOOO excited to get to see them (So am I)
4. We are going to bless Addison on Sunday
5. Being adjusted at the chiropractor:-)

Well here are some pictures from the last day in a half, ENJOY!!!!!Not a good picture of me, but she is so peacefully sleeping on me:-)
Oh behave:-)
Maggie loving on her...bad picture, but so cute:-)
Drum roll please......we have a care bear for our fifth.... see her heart shaped birth mark:-)!

8 comments:

holley family said...

so which care bear would she be???

JLJ said...

What a nugget! And I love the birth mark. You are amazing Wendy. I can't believe how energetic and active you already are.

Kaitlyn said...

I love these pictures. She's a cutie. I am SOOOO excited too!
I miss you guys! It's going to be a great weekend, but it is going to go by way too quickly. It'll be fun though.

MotherToMany said...

How was the birth? What did you like about your homebirth verses your other births? Or what didn't you like?

Addison is still just as precious as ever. Love the heart mark.

Erin A said...

Congratulations! I would go with Love-a-lot or Tenderheart! I love the pictures. Thanks!

Barlow Family said...

She is so dang cute! I just want to come and kiss her! Thanks for posting the pictures. I love seeing your cute little Addison. Miss you!

Amy G. said...

She's beautiful!

Tauna said...

Wendy! congrats she is sooo beautiful. I love the birth mark...it's exactly a heart- the little care bear- I'm sure the girls love that! I love her name too. good job picking. that was one of my favorites. So how is number 5 treating you? I'm sure your handling it just great. Your an amazing mother. You are such a good example to me too!!