Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can't update with pictures:-(

The hubby decided to help this afternoon with the download of at least several hundred pictures, and as he was doing so, the computer said basically that there was NO MORE ROOM ON THE COMPUTER for the pictures. There for he is still in the process of putting them on an external hard drive to relieve some space for more pictures:-) So sorry familia, the pictures will have to wait, just a day or so.

5 comments:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

At least you have pictures! We've done so much fun stuff this past week with our family visiting from Utah and I didn't get a single picture!

MotherToMany said...

Maybe it's time for a new computer with a bigger hard drive, LOL Or if you reduce the size of your pictures on your camera then that saves space on both your camera and computer. It's usually the picture size that takes up the most space. I can't imagine how many you've taken or how small your HD is to no longer have room.

I know I have over 24,000 pictures which takes up 6.2 GB of space and that doesn't even include all of the videos and music which takes up another 22 GB.

I really bet it's either your picture size files or you seriously have a small HD.

Good luck sorting all the pics out. If you have that baby any time soon then we probably won't be seeing a whole lot of pics for a while, LOL.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

We have a total of 70 GB Jonathan said. So it isn't small, he just takes a LOT of pictures:-)

MotherToMany said...

That's actually not that much if you do a lot of photos. I have a 200 GB drive, Joe has a 250 GB drive, the kids have only a 20GB drive and that's the one I was using before I ran out of space and moved everything to my new computer. You just might need something bigger if you are going to keep doing a lot of photography like that. :D Which I know you will. ;)

Tamara said...

LOL, Computers are just not my friend anymore lately either! Good luck with that, and we'll look forward to seeing new pictures soon :)