Saturday, March 14, 2009

60 Days Left and counting!!!!!

Woooo Whoooo!!!!! 60 Days left and I so excited to say that. I feel like, probably most woman, that this is taking way too long. Even though I feel great and active, I still feel like I have been pregnant forever. I feel really blessed to have been able to stay as active as I have with this pregnancy. It is the perfect time of year to be pregnant in AZ. Not too hot yet, although, by the time she arrives it will be in the 100's at least. My ankles will more than likely turn into cankles and I will look like a beached whale, no matter how active I am:-) Besides all of that the prize at the end makes it definitely worth it all!!! We are all excited to see what she is going to look like and if she is going to be as funny as little Maggie (We're just hoping that she is minus the scream:-) ***Note-she luckily has grown out of it, thank goodness! Anyway, just came on here today and saw that there was only 60 days and wanted to share my excitement, so thanks for listening!

10 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe in 2 months she'll be here!!! A new little angel!!! How exciting!!!
You are one of the most amazing prego people I know! You go and go and go...Always helping others and being the awesome mom you are! Your girls are so lucky to have you as their mom!!! You rock girl!

MotherToMany said...

Congrats. I can't wait to meet my new niece too. Evan is my screamer. He learned when he was around 6mo old that if he screamed he'd be atteneded to faster.

Thankfully he's growing out of it too, and using words now along with pointing.

I wish I was having another baby. Oh well. Next year hopefully.

hansen said...

Pregnancy does seem to take up the better part of a year ... CHEERS to the part of 2009 where we get to enjoy our littles!!!!I get 3 screamers at once, that should be good for some interesting nights. I give you the gold medal for preggieness and mothering because you make it look so darn easy.

That Girl said...

Whoo-hoo! Now it's really down to crunch time.

Although those last ten days are the longest ....

Kaitlyn said...

Yay! I am also excited for you! Hopefully the three of us can get some time off work and take a trip down to phoenixor something :-)
Have you guys narrowed down names yet? I only heard of a few floating around, but those floating names never seem to be the ones that stick... you better let me know when you do decide. :-)

Some Kind of Crazy said...

You're on the home stretch!! Congratulations! I love it when you begin buying stuff like yogurt or sour cream and see that the "sell by" date is after your due date. Its such a good feeling!

Barlow Family said...

YEAH!! So exciting! I can't wait to see the cute little girl! She is going to be a doll! Ciao!

Little Dame said...

As Little would say "Woohoo, Yippee, Yahoo!".

Aubrey said...

Sawyer was 8 lbs. 6 oz. A full two pounds bigger than Lex and even bigger than Hyrum, who was so tiny. When they're 6.1, they don't even have enough fat to fill the skin.

Why does being pregnant have to feel like forever? I hate the waiting too. We should be like lions--they're only pregnant for 3 months. Lucky.

Aubrey said...

Yeah--so hoping for a girl. It's already not fair this is an accident baby--I don't want a boy one on top of it. ;)