Here's Maggie trying to help daddy get Jeremiah to not be so shy. Jeremiah decided to hide behind some tables in the garage.
Here's Jeremiah being Shy!
Here's Jonathan freaking out over touching a bull frog. I am sorry, but it was REALLY funny to see a grown man be so grossed out over touching a frog:)

Maggie felt it necessary to get into my make-up (what little I have) and look her best for our guest. As you can see she wasn't sure if she was in trouble or not.
She realizes she can show off the make-up job! Way to go Maggie, you look FABULOUS!!

***Just a side note: I am SO naive, I didn't realize frogs would live here in the city, let alone in 100 degree weather. I thought they needed water to survive, and if I'm not mistaken I haven't seen any puddles around here lately? I am confused so if anyone is an expert on frogs, please explain, thanks!
Here's Jonathan freaking out over touching a bull frog. I am sorry, but it was REALLY funny to see a grown man be so grossed out over touching a frog:)
Maggie felt it necessary to get into my make-up (what little I have) and look her best for our guest. As you can see she wasn't sure if she was in trouble or not.
***Just a side note: I am SO naive, I didn't realize frogs would live here in the city, let alone in 100 degree weather. I thought they needed water to survive, and if I'm not mistaken I haven't seen any puddles around here lately? I am confused so if anyone is an expert on frogs, please explain, thanks!
14 comments:
Who knew that bull frogs could live in Arizona, eh? I think it must fit in with the same type of mystery of how the tropical, water loving palm tree "migrated" there. And maggie! What a sweetheart. I'm with the little one year olds at work. They're a blast and keep you on your toes for sure.
P.S.
You definitely need to come for thanksgiving! Or Christmas, you could help me celebrate Thomas's halfway mark... Or my birthday in January...Something!!
I forgot to kiss him and see if he'd turn into a prince. . .maybe next time I'm over. . .
Thanks again for the delish pizza and girl talk over the kiddy screams and bullfrog fiascos! You are a gem of a friend!
That is so awesome! I love Frogs! I wish I could have been there to catch it for you. :) How cool! I'm glad your girls liked the frog. Maggie looked so cute! I'm looking forward to the make up days with Natalie. I'm sure she will have fun in my make up as well. Sure do love you guys!
blaaaah! Gross! I think I would flip out and never feel safe in my house again!!! That thing was freaking HUGE (voice from So I Married An AX Murderer.)
Who is the anonymous blogger??? Please let me know or I might have to become one of those private bloggers:(
Haha, I can't imagine the screams comming from a house full of girls! Well, as far as I know, Shaun told me that these are "desert toads". I don't know what that means, but evidentily that means he's seen them his whole life in Laveen! I know that we have chased a few with all the neices and nephews at his parent's home... they can get to be 5x the size of your guy! I've actually seen it!
It could be a lost pet, IMHO.
That is the sickest thing I've ever seen.... excluding childbirth. Please do not post disgusting pictures of disgusting amphibians ever again or I will quit reading your blog. (empty threat) I think I would have had a heart attack if I'd found that evil devil in my garage. Now I'm going to have frog nightmares!!!!
THAT is HILARIOUS wendy! HA, so how'd you find the frog?
How big was that frog!!!! Craziness! Haylee will be so excited to see the pics! She is learning all about amphibians and the life cycle of a frog!!! Maybe she can tell us if they live near water??? Is that sad that she knows more then me!??
Hey, by the way, we are rollin' with the high speed internet now...WOOHOO!!!! cHat with ya soon!
That's a pretty nasty frog. I'm ok with tiny frogs, but the big fatties I'm not such a fan of.
That thing is huge and ugly. I'm glad I didn't have to pick it up. Ewww!!! I don't really like frogs though. Fun pictures.
Looks like you guys had bunches of fun with that frog! I was always confused at the chorus of "ribbit"s that kept me up at night in Bakersfield, too. Let me know if you figure something out!!
That is hysterical!
Post a Comment